We’re only a phone call away.
You can order supplies by calling us at (800) 282-8463 ext. 113.
We will work hard to make sure you are taken care of when you call!
Certain electronic devices need to be updated to adjust for extended Daylight Saving Time, enacted by the Energy Policy Act of 2005. Find out which devices are affected and how to update them in our support article.
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can contact us via phone at 800-282-8463 Ext. 5124. We are ready to assist you!
Before you call
We’re always willing to help our customers. Here is a list of things to check before you call support. Our support team will need to ask you about them anyways and you may be one step ahead in solving your problem!
- Are all of the proper cables still in place?
- Has anyone worked on your computer recently?
- Have you (or IT) made changes to your network?
- Have you rebooted your computer before calling?
- If it is a timeclock, check power and communication lines before calling.
Thank you for taking the time to check!
Have you received great service?
Tell us about your service experience. We’ll use your feedback to recognize our TMS team members for their efforts.