TMS Video Surveillance
T h e S m a r t w a y t o p r o t e c t w h a t y o u V a l u e M o s t .
The Future of Commercial Security Has Arrived
TMS has blended tried and true methods with cutting edge technology to bring smart, customized security solutions to your business.
TMS Video Surveillance is On Duty Around the Clock:
- Can Be Set to Automatically Notify You of Unusual Activity
- Generate Evidence for Legal Action or “Slip and Fall” Cases
- Pass Video to Law Enforcement for Increased Apprehension
- Remote Viewing on Smartphone and Computer
- Professionally Designed Systems to Specifically Meet YOUR Needs
- Night Vision Cameras
- Covert (Hidden) Cameras
- Automatic Motion Tracking Cameras
Thermal Imaging Cameras
- Leading image processing technology: Adaptive AGC, DDE, 3D DNR, NETD < 50mk (0.05°C/32.09°F)
- Powerful behavior analysis algorithm: Line crossing, Intrusion, Audio exception, Region Entrance & Exit
- Reliable temperature exception alarm function
- Advanced fire detection algorithm
- 320*240 resolution, high sensitivity sensor, support contrast adjustment
- Support shutter adjustment in various modes
- 3D DNR, 15 palettes of color adjustable, image detail enhancement
- Support mirror image, digital zoom X2, X4 and local output
- 7mm and 10mm Lens are optional
- Support bi-spectrum image fusion, picture in picture preview, and image switching
License Plate Recognition.
TMS Video Surveillance systems also provide cameras that involve capturing photographic video or images of license plates, whereby they are processed by a series of algorithms that are able to provide an alphanumeric conversion of the captured license plate images into a text entry.
Industrial and Commercial Heat Mapping Technology.
TMS Thermal Imaging Cameras use Heat Mapping Technology to find out the Traffic trends in a Store or any other place for that matter.
The Thermal Imaging cameras take real-time video footage in stores and analyze the movements of customers. For example on the Right, there’s a heat map to show where customers walk in a store. The colors on the floor are corresponding to foot traffic during a particular time period. Red areas are ones lots of people walked in, while green spots had lower traffic. The splotch of blue in the center suggests barely anyone went there.
The Heat mapping technology can also be used for Industrial applications to determine the Heat signatures of various types of equipment that will help determine the working functionality of the device.
Did You Know ?
Employee theft accounts for 42.7% of inventory shrinkage in retail and that 33% of all businesses bankruptcies are caused by employee theft.